Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2014, 06:19:55 PM
Home Help Login Register      
News: LiveATC.net Flyers Released!  Please click here to download & print a copy and be sure to post at an airport near you!

+  LiveATC Discussion Forums
|-+  Air Traffic Monitoring
| |-+  Aviation Audio Clips (Moderators: dave, RonR)
| | |-+  "...i've never had a controller talk to me like that!"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "...i've never had a controller talk to me like that!"  (Read 26257 times)
ogogog

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2011, 09:10:57 AM »

maybe if the pilot keep his little smart arss comment at the end to him self the controller wouldnt have replyed.
i guess a controller cant ask pilots questions any more with out haveing to listen to their lip.to me it was the pilot mouthing off on this one.
DrCox

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2011, 05:44:06 PM »

I would probably be fired for that comment. Sorry you had to hear it.
tyketto

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2011, 12:07:48 PM »

maybe if the pilot keep his little smart arss comment at the end to him self the controller wouldnt have replyed.
i guess a controller cant ask pilots questions any more with out haveing to listen to their lip.to me it was the pilot mouthing off on this one.

And yet who would be the bigger and better man in this? Are you willing to drop who and what you are as a person to mouth off back to someone else? Especially when it is getting TAPED?

Really nice bit of character there.  rolleyes

Granted, it shouldn't have made it to that point on either side (pilot's and controller's), but neither the pilot nor the controller is ALWAYS right.

BL.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length