airtraffic

Author Topic: Audio Highlights while owning N1943L - Audio only with text overlays  (Read 10414 times)

Offline beechsundowner

• Flights
Audio Highlights while owning N1943L - Audio only with text overlays

Sold my airplane so this is the final video with me owning Sundowner One Niner Four Three Lima..

This video includes ATC and passenger highlights while owning my plane.  I tried to keep current utilizing all ATC services such as block altitudes, ASR and No Gyro so this video includes how I requested these services should one want an example how to request these.

Video description has a link to a video tribute for my plane (no ATC) for those interested in seeing what my final flight was like and where I been in my plane

A big thanks to our ATC unsung heros of the skies for putting up with a bumbling pilot such as myself.

Offline fulanito

Re: Audio Highlights while owning N1943L - Audio only with text overlays
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 09:16:31 PM »
Great clip,

too bad you had to sell you a/c, really enjoyed all your videos!

Offline beechsundowner

• Flights
Re: Audio Highlights while owning N1943L - Audio only with text overlays
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 09:22:07 PM »
Great clip,

too bad you had to sell you a/c, really enjoyed all your videos!

Thanks fulanito.  "Airport politics" got me to selling the plane.   :-(

Offline mrhahn

I've always enjoyed your videos, sir. If you don't mind me asking, are you giving up GA for good?

Offline beechsundowner

• Flights
I've always enjoyed your videos, sir. If you don't mind me asking, are you giving up GA for good?

Absolutely not mrhanh,

I plan to still fly to maintain my currency in a flight school plane.  Videos just won't be coming nearly as frequently.  I will also help IFR pilots to maintain their currency by acting as safety and if they want me to video and record their ATC COMS, I will be glad to do so.

I am working on my glider rating but since gliders don't talk to ATC, I obviously won't be posting here  :-D  Still flying is my take, just a new arena.