Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2014, 01:09:54 AM
Home Help Login Register      
News: NEW Follow LiveATC updates on Twitter and Facebook

+  LiveATC Discussion Forums
|-+  Air Traffic Monitoring
| |-+  Aviation Audio Clips (Moderators: dave, RonR)
| | |-+  Has this really not been posted yet? Delta pilot snaps at ATL ground. Hilarious!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Has this really not been posted yet? Delta pilot snaps at ATL ground. Hilarious!  (Read 7827 times)
svoynick

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 06:05:56 AM »

I don't have the time right now to go back to the archive and listen through it, but I wonder if they had any other interactions on the frequency between then and switching over to tower.  Seems like they would have talked again at some point, given the long wait to :57.

jcl410

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 07:23:56 PM »

I don't have the time right now to go back to the archive and listen through it, but I wonder if they had any other interactions on the frequency between then and switching over to tower.

I checked the 1130-1200 archive... They had rotated controllers by the time it came to move DL2422 again.

It was normal; just cleard to LC via L and monitor tower. The response was also normal sounding.

Aloha,

John
Adrian8

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 03:11:54 AM »

This just made national news, and is being framed as putting the passengers in danger.

Seems it's the opposite of this, Delta reached out to the media because most articles have "Delta says customer safety was never in question." or some derivative.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length