Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 05:34:31 PM
Home Help Login Register      
News: NEW Follow LiveATC updates on Twitter and Facebook

+  LiveATC Discussion Forums
|-+  Air Traffic Monitoring
| |-+  Aviation Audio Clips (Moderators: dave, RonR)
| | |-+  Controller Change
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Controller Change  (Read 13569 times)
phlcontroller

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 03:39:55 PM »

I know that some controllers are better at their jobs than others, just as some pilots are better than others. But until you walk in the shoes of the person your criticizing and experience the job yourself, I don't think it is #1-fair to the individual,  #2 necessary for this forum, #3- Does nothing to advance the integrity of the web site. CB.
PHL Approach

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006, 04:40:26 PM »

This is very old stuff. To bad the thousands of pilots that have flown with her at both PHL and PNE don't feel the same way. I would have to say Tara is in the same place as this woman...

BTW, When can I start Chad   Tongue
davolijj

MMAC ARSR OKC

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2006, 06:32:12 PM »

Quote from: phlcontroller
I know that some controllers are better at their jobs than others, just as some pilots are better than others. But until you walk in the shoes of the person your criticizing and experience the job yourself....

You're right...I'm sure the developmental in question is beloved by all the controllers at PHL tower.  But judging by these clips she's obviously got some issues with pilots.

Quote from: phlcontroller
I don't think it is #1-fair to the individual,  #2 necessary for this forum, #3- Does nothing to advance the integrity of the web site. CB

I'm pretty sure no one on this site makes posts to try and "advance the integrity of the web site."  Most of us do however try not to detriment its integrity.  Some would ask how certain controllers affect the integrity of a facility.   I think the crew at PHL does an incredible job everyday, and when someone is struggling it really stands out.wink

Regards
JD
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length