airtraffic

Author Topic: KCLT feed  (Read 13666 times)

Offline themrcole

KCLT feed
« on: March 22, 2007, 07:45:40 PM »
I really want a feed for KCLT. I live in the area and I thought it would be cool to hear tower and ground and aproach frequencies. If anyone could do that, please let me know!!

Offline tyketto

Re: KCLT feed
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 07:48:25 PM »
I really want a feed for KCLT. I live in the area and I thought it would be cool to hear tower and ground and aproach frequencies. If anyone could do that, please let me know!!

How about this..

If you're in the CLT area, how far are you from the airport? You may be the perfect candidate for putting together the feed. If you're game for it, I'm sure Jason, Dave, and a few others here will be happy to help you get started.

BL.

Offline coswellnc

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 06:03:41 PM »
Please...PLEASE if you live close to CLT be a feeder for this site. I live on the other side of NC but travel thru CLT every week. I would love to hear tower and ground for that airport. Any takers???

Offline themrcole

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 09:06:07 PM »
Okay, where can I get a good scanner from? I live about 25 miles from the airport, so I'll need a good scanner. Nothing over $150 please! Also I need tips on how I should set it up so that the sound is clear. When I buy the scanner, what else do I need to get?

thx for the help... greatly appreciated!!

Offline Jason

• CFI/CFII
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 09:44:28 PM »
Okay, where can I get a good scanner from? I live about 25 miles from the airport, so I'll need a good scanner. Nothing over $150 please! Also I need tips on how I should set it up so that the sound is clear. When I buy the scanner, what else do I need to get?

thx for the help... greatly appreciated!!

Click here for LiveATC.net FAQ.  If you have any additional questions after reading up some of the FAQ topics, feel free to post them.

Offline coswellnc

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 11:11:58 PM »
THEMRCOLE,
Send me your e-mail address. I'll contact you directly and would be willing to contribute to the cause.

Offline themrcole

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 11:28:37 PM »
I should have the feed up by July at the latest. I am going to decide on the scanner and probably build an antenna. please do not donate yet. I dont want to misplace your money. I will accept your donations AFTER I set up the feed.
Thanks for the support!
-Cole
P.S. I should have a scanner in the near future and I may find an antenna in my garage. who knows???