Author Topic: Lost Pilot (Cessna 890) at DuPage  (Read 13006 times)

Offline cjserio

Lost Pilot (Cessna 890) at DuPage
« on: July 05, 2006, 11:41:21 PM »
This stream used to be hosted at Cyberair before they shut their site down. I went crazy trying to find it again and I was finally able to get it and convert it into an mp3.

Chris

Offline Jason

• CFI/CFII
Re: Lost Pilot (Cessna 890) at DuPage
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 07:51:01 AM »
This stream used to be hosted at Cyberair before they shut their site down. I went crazy trying to find it again and I was finally able to get it and convert it into an mp3.

Chris

Great job, Chris!!  We really needed to get that clip uploaded here and I'm glad we finally did.  It is a really interesting clip that we can all laugh at and learn from.  ...glad you found it!

Regards,
Jason
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 07:56:14 AM by Jason »

Offline canyonblue737

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 06:15:22 PM »
I am good friends with that pilot who now is a very senior Airline Captain at a major regional airline. He had just gotten his private and it was his first time to KDPA. We still give him junk about it.

Offline roamdeep

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 08:44:28 PM »
Wow. Any delay at all is critical at the absolute least.

Working on Dual CC, one fall day, I was watching the trees turn colors; really enjoying myself. Coming in from the West to ROA rwy 6, approach asked on about a 3/4 mile final, "Uh, do you have the airport?" I might have well said, "WHAT AIRPORT!" My instructor let me ride it out with about 4 or 5 737s in line to clap once I got in on the ground.

Sight seeing is for the birds, I guess.

Offline Eugene Zaporozhets

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 04:50:04 AM »
I am good friends with that pilot who now is a very senior Airline Captain at a major regional airline. He had just gotten his private and it was his first time to KDPA.

Long way to come. :) Wonder how many years ago it happened.

Offline ORD Don

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 12:51:52 PM »

Great clip...           can you say  -   PICK ONE !!??