Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 21, 2014, 04:41:36 PM
Home Help Login Register      
News: NEW Follow LiveATC updates on Twitter and Facebook

+  LiveATC Discussion Forums
|-+  Air Traffic Monitoring
| |-+  Aviation Audio Clips (Moderators: dave, RonR)
| | |-+  LOT 2-B763 near Toronto - Jun19 2009, severe turb./unreliable airspeed
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: LOT 2-B763 near Toronto - Jun19 2009, severe turb./unreliable airspeed  (Read 12612 times)
Mittelos Bioscience

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 09:46:09 AM »

Great poster!! I especially liked the decor (fancy curtains blocking out the sun) and the lascivious look on the guys face...After that champagne they might just pull out some curtains along the seats to get private.
joeyb747

Nothing Like A 747!

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2009, 10:38:16 PM »

Great poster!! I especially liked the decor (fancy curtains blocking out the sun) and the lascivious look on the guys face...After that champagne they might just pull out some curtains along the seats to get private.

...and look! They actually have food, and a lot of it, on the trays in front of them! FOOD! On an airplane!  grin   grin

Aircraft Mechanic
maredzki

KORD Twr/App/Dep Feeder

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2009, 03:05:29 PM »

Their normal flight path would take them north from Chicago cross Elliot Lake (CYEL). You have to wonder why they had a flight plan that took them through southern ontario.

My guess is the flight plan was filed at a time when the storm front was north of Chicago; they usually leave between 5:00 and 7:00 pm; mostly prior to 6:00 pm CDT. This flight left at 7:55 pm CDT. At any rate, they got stuck having to go through a rather nasty bit of weather which may have caused the problem.

It is odd that they didn't request deviation due to weather. It would have been a grand deviation as the cell was pretty spread. They've must have hit a pretty bad tail wind to show an overspeed caution.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length