Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2014, 01:07:15 PM
Home Help Login Register      
News: NEW Follow LiveATC updates on Twitter and Facebook

+  LiveATC Discussion Forums
|-+  Air Traffic Monitoring
| |-+  Aviation Audio Clips (Moderators: dave, RonR)
| | |-+  Sanford Crash
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sanford Crash  (Read 26448 times)
dorishd

« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 08:55:10 AM »

finally found it - out in Fullerton California - hit house, pilot died. Home unoccupied. happened tuesday 7/17/07

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2000/04/11/national/main182859.shtml
dorishd

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 08:59:57 AM »

never mind, that was old. maybe i am going crazy.  please disregard my last post.
pwr2al4

« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2007, 10:04:28 PM »

Dustin,
I don't know if your volunteer work with the red cross is part of a career you may have in some type of EMS/FF/Trauma field so if it is then I'm sure you already know this. But after taking part in a traumatic event such as having to witness the aftermath of the death of a small child, It's very important that you take the time to sit down with someone and just talk about what happened and help get some of that shit off your chest whether it be official like some kind of debriefing session with all the volunteers who were involved, or just having a couple drinks with someone you trust and getting some of the emotions that you felt at the time off of your chest.
These 'critical incident stress debriefings' became mandatory in many depts. across the country a few years ago, and studies have shown that they have dramatically improved the quality of life and overall health of the people who are forced to deal with some of these terrible situations. Might be worth a shot even if you think that your fine, these types of memories dont just fade away after a couple of weeks
KTVC10/28

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2007, 12:38:41 AM »

It is simply true. There are Aircraft. They are in the Air. If they crash at the wrong time in the wrong place they could in fact and do in fact kill people on the ground. The likelihood and or frequency of such accidents has nothing what ever to do with the point at hand.

LOL.    Thanks for the levity.

Oh, I didn't see this. Your welcome grin
Biff

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2007, 02:08:47 PM »

The Daytona Beach News-Journal obtained the following recordings involving the accident airplane.  The first contains the last calls made to Orlando Approach.  The second sounds like a land-line recording of a call made by the Sanford controller to Orlando.

Story here.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length