airtraffic

Author Topic: What is the best 30-45 second clip?  (Read 11791 times)

Offline purdue1014

What is the best 30-45 second clip?
« on: August 17, 2006, 11:27:01 PM »
Now this may be a kid thing, but at least hear me out on this one.......
I'm fairly new here, and I am wondering, what is the best short clip that has ever been posted on these boards? Here is where the kid part comes in, I would use that clip as a ringtone on my phone and for other kids in my aviation class at school.  My thinking is that I would use the first time that I talk to ATC as a ringtone, but meanwhile I'll use whatever you guys think is the best.  I also thought that it would be fun to share some of the better clips.   So what do you think????

Thanks,

Purdue

Offline IndyTower

Re: What is the best 30-45 second clip?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 12:03:43 AM »
Look through all of my clips.  Not at all trying to sound cocky by saying that...but I'm saying that cause I'm a Purdue alumni (ATC).  Professor Nolan will appreciate it.  ;)

Enjoy your time at Purdue!

Matt

Offline IndyTower

Re: What is the best 30-45 second clip?
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 12:06:05 AM »
On second though...don't ever let your phone ring in class.  I don't want to be a part of interrupting class.  ;)

And honestly, my advice is to just be yourself when meeting new people at Purdue.  I think the ringtone of a clip may not be the best thing.  May not be interpreted the way you want.  I'd stick to being yourself and just talking aviation with your classmates.  Never failed for me.  I just thing that people may not be overly impressed with the idea. 

Nolan does know about the site though, so let him know that you know, and that you talked to me (Matt).  He'll know who I am.  He'll probably tell everyone in AT100 about the site anyway, so they'll be exposed to the clips that way.

Matt
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 12:11:39 AM by IndyTower »