airtraffic

Author Topic: KBED/KORH/Boston Center feeds down tomorrow morning  (Read 32643 times)

Offline MIAMIATC

Re: KBED/KORH/Boston Center feeds down tomorrow morning
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2006, 09:02:40 PM »
sounds good Dave from what I hear

Offline MIAMIATC

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2006, 12:27:34 PM »
Working quite well Dave on the feeds!!!!  Any of the Boston feeds contain 128.2, if not can it be added to the ORH feed and could 128.05 possibly be moved to the ZBW Atlantic feed ???

Offline JetScan1

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2006, 01:42:12 PM »
dave,

Looks like you fixed the splashover interference problem, they both sound good now on headphones.

could 128.05 possibly be moved to the ZBW Atlantic feed

The ZBW Atlantic Feed is using my radio (thanks to dave for running it for me), in my opinion it's too busy as it is during peak times so I don't want to add any more frequencies. Plus 90% of the 128.050 sector is out of range from this location anyway.

The ZBW (Misc) feed has way too many frequencies on it, you can't follow anything that's going on during normal hours. I'd be up for donating the cash to add some more radios to split the sectors some more. Or better yet a remotely controlled scanner I can tune from my location !

DJ

Offline JetScan1

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2006, 12:22:30 PM »
dave,

Whenever you get a chance can you please make sure the delay function is turned OFF on all frequencies on the ZBW Atlantic feed (it sounds like it's turned ON). Thank you. DJ

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2006, 04:57:25 PM »
dave,

Whenever you get a chance can you please make sure the delay function is turned OFF on all frequencies on the ZBW Atlantic feed (it sounds like it's turned ON). Thank you. DJ

Unfortunately, the issue turned out to be the handheld scanner, so I had to substitute a BC-350 temporarily until we can find a better fix.  I'm not sure why this wasn't a problem at my location but I don't have endless hours to debug it.

I have to sort out our options so contact me offline - this isn't something for the forums. 

Dave

Offline MIAMIATC

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2006, 03:03:27 PM »
ok how about 128.2 on the ORH Feed ???

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2006, 09:55:37 PM »
ok how about 128.2 on the ORH Feed ???

128.2 has no reason to be on the KORH feed.  There's no connection with any of the sectors there - except 134.7, which occasionally hands off to 128.2.  The KORH feed is busy enough.

If anyone wants that or any other Center feed on a more dedicated basis, or a feed with fewer Center frequencies, considering pooling a few donations so we can dedicate a receiver to it.

-Dave

Offline MIAMIATC

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2006, 10:04:33 AM »
I believe 128.2 handles outbound MHT AND PWM traffic going SW'bound. My 2 cents here!!! :wink: Well if not maybe the ATLANTIC ffed since it hadls INBOUND AND OUTBOUND BOS INTERNATIONAL TRAFF :wink: