Author Topic: kcdw/n07 and kmmu down  (Read 11068 times)

Offline keith

• KS Flight Log
kcdw/n07 and kmmu down
« on: June 10, 2009, 10:07:48 AM »
The Caldwell/Lincoln Park feed will be down, along with the Morristown feed as we are converting the home office into a nursery.  The equipment is being relocated to a new office, not far from Caldwell and Lincoln Park airports, on the third floor. I will bring the scanner with the stock antenna and see how it does once the servers are relocated, later this week.

I suspect Caldwell and Lincoln Park will come in clearly, but I'm not sure about Morristown.

Offline vianded

Re: kcdw/n07 and kmmu down
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 06:16:12 PM »
hoping things are OK with you! We are anxiously waiting for this feed to be up and running. 8-)

Offline pantherr44

• KTEB Feeder
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 10:16:25 PM »
Hi Keith

I hope your renovations are going well. 

I was just curious if you have an update when you might have your feed back up and running.

Thanks so much for providing this service to this community.

I fly out of CDW but I live closer to TEB which hss no feed.  I would love to be able to host a TEB feed but my scanner reception is very bad.  I'm thinking of puting up a big mast on my house and see how it goes.  I'm only about 5 miles from the airport but lots of buildings etc. in the way I guess.

Offline keith

• KS Flight Log
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 11:06:55 AM »
Hi guys,

I didn't realize ppl were actually fans of the feed. Good to know!

I am settled in the new office. Somehow, I managed to lose the stock antennae that came with the scanners (I was using a separate antenna at home), so I found myself with nothing to use in the new office. Dave came to the rescue, however, and sent over 2 for me to use.

I just fired up one of the scanners and am testing the reception now. I just heard a transmission from CDW ground, so that's a good start. Once I've confirmed it's working, I need to rig up a 2nd power strip, and we'll be ready to go.

Thanks for your patience, sorry it's taken longer than expected.

Offline pantherr44

• KTEB Feeder
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 08:40:39 PM »
Great Keith

Offline ross22a2

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 12:14:44 AM »
Any updates on this? I'd love to see this stream come back online. Thanks!

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 09:44:41 PM »
Any updates on this? I'd love to see this stream come back online. Thanks!

We tried getting CDW online from our KEWR streaming site but no good.  If someone close to KCDW is willing to help out please contact me directly.