airtraffic

Author Topic: kden back  (Read 9039 times)

Offline jefraf

kden back
« on: October 12, 2007, 09:31:16 PM »
Hi All:  I have brought KDEN back online.  Not happy with reception and will try to improve it but am pretty far as the airport is so remote.  Jeff

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Re: kden back
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 11:52:39 PM »
Thanks!

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2007, 11:55:53 PM »
Also...I have a friend who lives on Clinton St. in Brighton...I think that's only about 5 air miles away from KDEN.  Is that closer than you?  I might check in with him and see if we can put a setup there.

Dave

Offline Olivia

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 03:44:56 PM »
hey jefraf-
 Good timing on getting DEN back up; my friend flew through there over the weekend so I was able to hear him check in a coupla times.  I thought the feed sounded great (around 3pm-ish). 

Offline jefraf

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 09:02:58 AM »
Thanks for the report of good reception.  Dave-you can ask your friend-KDEN is hard to get from anywhere but he might have good reception.  I get good reception on one tower freq except for some ground transmissions, but am getting good reception on both departure freqs.  So he can try and see about the tower and I could keep approach-departure.  Jeff

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 05:27:45 PM »
Thanks for the report of good reception.  Dave-you can ask your friend-KDEN is hard to get from anywhere but he might have good reception.  I get good reception on one tower freq except for some ground transmissions, but am getting good reception on both departure freqs.  So he can try and see about the tower and I could keep approach-departure.  Jeff

Not sure I'll be able to get him to host a receiver...but I'll try.  He can't put any antennas outside.