Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 22, 2014, 10:43:00 AM
Home Help Login Register      
News: LiveATC.net Flyers Released!  Please click here to download & print a copy and be sure to post at an airport near you!

+  LiveATC Discussion Forums
|-+  Air Traffic Monitoring
| |-+  Feed Outage/Status Reports (Moderators: dave, RonR)
| | |-+  KCPS Tower+Ground Feed is up
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: KCPS Tower+Ground Feed is up  (Read 583 times)
geoffeg

PPL

« on: November 09, 2014, 02:22:24 PM »

I'm now providing the feed for the St. Louis Downtown Airport (KCPS) Tower + Ground. KCPS is a class D airport located a few miles from downtown St. Louis. There's a lot of general and business aviation and St. Louis University runs their flight school there ("Billiken" callsign). Additionally, Ideal FBO rents a Cirrus SR20 that I love to fly. Smiley

The receiver for the feed is located about 5nm from the airport, nearly direct line of sight. Controller transmissions come in great. In the air pilot transmissions are good but pilot-side transmissions on the ground are sometimes unreadable, especially from some GA aircraft. After the tower closes, the ground frequency becomes a remote transmitter for St. Louis approach. Feel free to contact me here or at @geoffeg on Twitter with any issues with the feed.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length