Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 19, 2014, 11:38:21 AM
Home Help Login Register      
News: LiveATC.net Flyers Released!  Please click here to download & print a copy and be sure to post at an airport near you!

+  LiveATC Discussion Forums
|-+  Air Traffic Monitoring
| |-+  Feed Setup Pictures (Moderators: dave, RonR)
| | |-+  UNNT (Novosibirsk, Russia). Already streaming with temporary setup.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UNNT (Novosibirsk, Russia). Already streaming with temporary setup.  (Read 2824 times)
Radiotrance

« on: August 12, 2014, 12:19:58 PM »

Hello there.

Just wanted to let you know that here in Russia we're not only invading foreign countries, shooting down passenger airplanes and making other evil world-occupating stuff (all according to impeccable western media, of course), but has some sort of hobbies too. This is the handmade avia-antenna located 22km from airport Tolmachevo without actual radio visibility to it. Nevertheless, the quality of recieving is very good, exept for the planes on the ground. I'd like to raise the height of it, but unfortuanely this makes matters worse because of the intermods from FM Broadcast stations.

Will try discone antenna with the higher mast though. So far you can listen to the traffic here: http://mtl2.liveatc.net/unnt
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 12:24:20 PM by Radiotrance » Logged
colonel_Shults

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 10:43:22 PM »

Hello and thank you! Now I can finally listen to the planes that flying above my home grin
And yes, quality is pretty good, at least, I can't tell the difference from other "mainstream" ATC.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 12:09:55 AM by colonel_Shults » Logged
rubyxstar

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 05:50:55 AM »

I have learned so many things in this post. That's why I have a lot more knowledge.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length