Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 30, 2014, 05:03:15 AM
Home Help Login Register      
News: NEW Follow LiveATC updates on Twitter and Facebook

+  LiveATC Discussion Forums
|-+  Air Traffic Monitoring
| |-+  Listener Forum (Moderators: dave, RonR)
| | |-+  CLT Feed
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CLT Feed  (Read 2559 times)
Justin Wilcox

« on: February 18, 2005, 01:31:02 PM »

First off, thanks to whoever put up the CLT feed! When it was first posted it came in clear and you could hear tower and departure clear. You couldn't; however, hear any approach and very little ground. I was wondering if there was a way to split the feed into a tower one and an approach/departure one (like the JFK & BOS feeds)? Or just go to an approach/departure or tower only feed because sometimes its just to many frequency’s.

Also, I don't know if their is bad weather or something happend but you can barely hear anything, and if you can its fuzzy. I hope you can get it fixed because I enjoy listening to it when I can.

Thanks a bunch!   Cheesy

Justin
Jason

CFI/CFII

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2005, 01:39:20 PM »

Hi Justin.  I do not run the CLT feed but I run a feed for ZBW, NY TRACON and KBDR.  In order to run the two feeds it would require another scanner and another sound card.  Depending on the circumstance maybe even a different computer if a second sound card is not operable in someones system.  If the CLT feed is running it with an external antenna a coupler (which is pretty darn $$$$$) would be required to split it and some signal loss might happen/

Thought you would like to know.  It's a fair amount of money and time,
Justin Wilcox

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 08:19:09 AM »

Ahh ok. Thanks for they reply.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length