« on: July 08, 2013, 11:07:55 AM »
This feed has been down for some time.  Any news on its return

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Re: EINN
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 11:31:20 AM »
One feed has a dead radio and the other is having networking issues.  Fixes are in progress but will take time.  Impossible to give ETR at this point.

Offline Airuser

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 02:56:43 AM »
Thanks for the info.  I enjoy listening to EINN (Shannon High and Low) and following the aircraft on Flight Radar most days.

A little too far from Shannon to hear ATC directly although hear aircraft overhead.  At present hearing one frequency ok due to High Pressure.

Offline m50

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 05:57:26 AM »
This is a super feed which has been covering Shannon ATC out to 15 degrees west giving great listening to the huge volume of Eastbound and Westbound Atlantic traffic in the area..It is obvious the feed has been having some problems..at this moment it is on air however just sending out a low carrier with no actual audio..We look forward to this feed coming back    M50

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 06:01:04 AM »
We just replaced the receiver there as the last one had failed.  The feed was working yesterday or the day before just fine - checking into what the issue is now.

Offline BO109-BOM-

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 08:44:26 PM »
Just following up on this post, EINN is a superb feed, really professional individuals at the helm, and a bit of witty banter every now and again with some of pilots transiting west. And M50 - did you really have to move house, your EIDW feed was superb. Hoping EINN is back on stream as soon as, it's a learning tool for sure.

Bo.

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 06:38:03 AM »
Radio is back up on a temporary power supply - old one failed

Offline m50

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 09:53:57 AM »
GREAT to have this feed back  Keep up the good work guys   M50

Offline 13ifs40

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 09:17:03 AM »
hello

Just listening to this great feed and i was wondering what is channel 124.175?
It seems alot of aircraft are handed off to this.
Is it possible to add this to the feed list?

thanks
13ifs40

Offline m50

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 09:33:34 AM »
Going west on hitting 15 degrees west aircraft get out of coverage of the Shannon ATC Radar area..They are handed over to Oceanic control...Shanwick ...which is the HF / Data link communication control over the Atlantic....On being asked to contact 124.175  ( I think )..on that frequency the flight is given a cell call  check  and allocated the appropriate
HF freqs in use for the crossing on that day...I am not in a position to comment on the feed  having  124.175 as I do not run that feed  However I do know  because of the distance involved it could well be that the feed receiver is out of range  ...M50