I know some folks have requested how to get LiveATC on their mobile devices...if there are other ways then what I have below please share
1. Download/install Orb to your desktop computer.
2. Configure to normal settings
3.Go out to Liveatc.net and copy the link for the feed you want. (I did the JFK Tower firewalled link to be sure)
4. On your desktop, go to Orb, then go to the "Audio page" and make sure you are in the internet radio area.
5. Paste the URL and channel name you copied from LiveATC into "Add Custom" under the "Favorates internet radio." Then orb will know where to look for the LiveATC feed.
Note: You need to repeat this step for every LiveATC channel you want.
6. On your blackberry browser go to mycast.orb.com
Log in and go to favorate internet radio links and click the feed/channel you want to listen to.
I have a so called high speed connection via Verizon so I don't know how well the stream will come down with other networks like EDGE. Good luck everyone!