Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 08:41:57 AM
Home Help Login Register      
News: LiveATC.net Flyers Released!  Please click here to download & print a copy and be sure to post at an airport near you!

+  LiveATC Discussion Forums
|-+  Air Traffic Monitoring
| |-+  Listener Forum (Moderators: dave, RonR)
| | |-+  IND on LAF feed for part of weekend
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IND on LAF feed for part of weekend  (Read 9941 times)
IndyTower

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2005, 08:29:48 PM »

I left my scanner in Indy for the week as I'll only be in Lafayette Mon-Wed...didn't see much use in moving everything for just 3 days.  So from now until Weds the 13th it'll be on IND tower and approach/departure, and from Weds till Sunday it'll be on that or Indy center...whichever is comin in more clear and has the most traffic at the time.  Enjoy.  

Matt
MIAMIATC

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2005, 01:20:23 PM »

really enjoyed this past thursday listening to your feed since you had your scanner set on the High level traffic.Heard 132.775,128.775,135.8,120.575,134.175,127.025,132.525,134.7,128.375,134.275,123.775,and 133.05.Would appreciate again if you can get hold of the high and low sector charts for IND Center. It would definetly improve my listeing to you feed.Hope things are well again over there and as a request if it is possible more High level please and if you can answer a really quick quetion here ? what are th high and super high level indy center frequencies that border the western edges of CLE center if you can help with that.Take care

Mike
IndyTower

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2005, 01:43:07 PM »

Hey just put the high level freqs back on...will probably leave them on the rest of the weekend as it seems they're the most popular.  I'll add the low levels when it gets slow as well.

As far as getting a map, I had trouble getting even the low level map, and asked about getting the high and super high but the guy giving me a tour of ZID couldn't find any at the time.  He seemed quite busy and the while I really appreciated the tour, it was a bit rushed.  I didn't want to burden him too much by trying to get more.  I'm also not familiar with any of the freqs besided the ones besides the ones right over me.  Sorry, wish I could help you more.  

I have a friend who got hired on and is in training at ZID...I may not be able to get ahold of him for a while, but it's a slight possibility he'd be able to get me a map.  No promises...he and I are both quite busy...especially with it  being the end of the school year for me and summer classes and working quite a bit at the same time.  I'll do what I can.

For the meantime...I'll put on a few of the other high level freqs on...the ones I have now are the ones where I can get both aircraft and ATC...but I'll add some more just for fun.  Glad to hear people are out there listening and enjoying the feed.

Matt
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length