Author Topic: Is there something wrong with GUAM feeds?  (Read 9502 times)

Offline ironspirit

Is there something wrong with GUAM feeds?
« on: August 09, 2016, 10:43:09 PM »
As above, anybody gets ideas?

Offline tyketto

Re: Is there something wrong with GUAM feeds?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 01:34:16 PM »
As above, anybody gets ideas?

Let's answer a question with another question.

What are you noticing that you believe is wrong?

BL.

Offline ironspirit

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 08:59:32 PM »
Hi, thanks for your humor question. I guess something may be wrong with the Guam feeds just since I couldn't notice part of them. The status of the feeds is down.

Offline tyketto

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 01:30:07 PM »
Hi, thanks for your humor question. I guess something may be wrong with the Guam feeds just since I couldn't notice part of them. The status of the feeds is down.

Ahh.. I see now. Last time I checked on that feed was a couple of months ago. Checking on it now, I see that one feed (Ground/Ramp/Tower) is down, The PGUM Tower feed is up, and the third feed (Ground/Tower/App/Center, also covering PGUA: Andersen AFB) is down. So you should at lesat be able to listen to Tower. Dave may be able to get hold of the providers there to see what's going on, as the two feeds that are down went down roughly 1 minute apart from each other.

BL.

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 03:15:28 PM »
We are the provider there...the internet is still out at the feed location after a bad storm. No idea on when it will be restored.

Offline tyketto

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 02:09:00 PM »
We are the provider there...the internet is still out at the feed location after a bad storm. No idea on when it will be restored.

Darn.. guess you'll have to drop everything you're doing in your busy schedule to take a flight out to the South Pacific to figure out what's going wrong with a silly old feed in warm, lush tropical weather.

Oh, heck!    :x :lol:

BL.

Can't tell we're jealous, can you?  :-P