airtraffic

Author Topic: KBVI Feed  (Read 4322 times)

Offline ktn7306

KBVI Feed
« on: April 07, 2014, 09:12:25 PM »
I'm a controller and instructor for the Community College of Beaver County's ATC CTI program.  KBVI at one time had a live atc feed, however the flight school that hosted it is no longer around.  I would like to host the feed right from the tower.  I've submitted a few feed contact forms with no response.  Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Kyle

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Re: KBVI Feed
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 09:16:17 PM »
We only got one of your feed volunteers forms and responded.  So something must be wrong with your email - what is a reliable email address?

Offline ktn7306

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 09:18:10 PM »
kyletnagle@gmail.com

Thanks I appreciate it!

Offline kylesquawk

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 09:54:27 AM »
BVI feed is up!

Thanks to Dave and LiveATC.net for the help and support.  KBVI is a training airport for professional pilot and Terminal Air Traffic Control students from the Community College of Beaver County.  CCBC is part of the FAA's Air Traffic Collegiate Training Initiative (AT-CTI) program.

For those who listen in you're hearing the future of aviation training real time!  All CCBC aviation students whether they're in the Professional Pilot Program or ATC Enroute/Terminal Programs must at least obtain a Private/Recreational certificate.  The tower is staffed and managed by FAA Certified air traffic controllers, many of whom are retired KPIT controllers.  ATC students cycle in and out of the tower every hour or so and work Local, Ground, and Flight Data positions.  Third semester students train on ground and flight data, fourth semester is Local control.  Each position is also staffed with actual controllers/instructors, so if you listen carefully you'll hear them occasionally key up which overrides the students mic.

I hope everyone enjoys the feed!