Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 31, 2014, 02:04:09 PM
Home Help Login Register      
News: NEW Follow LiveATC updates on Twitter and Facebook

+  LiveATC Discussion Forums
|-+  Air Traffic Monitoring
| |-+  Listener Forum (Moderators: dave, RonR)
| | |-+  KSUX Status?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: KSUX Status?  (Read 2521 times)
denverpilot

« on: August 02, 2012, 03:24:53 AM »

Was hunting for our arrival and departure at KSUX on Thursday July 26 around 2030Z on the way home from OSH, and it seems as if the feed is dead silent for at least an hour and a half worth of recordings so far.

Just checking... Anyone know if the KSUX feed is really working?

No biggie. Thanks.
RRKen

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 03:50:20 PM »

I have been "tuning in" to SUX for a few weeks on and off, and get nothing but dead silence.   I used all four different choices of players with the same result.  I can hear background noise, and what appears to be ignition noise from time to time (quite faint).

I use SUX because at nights, it mirrors the low altitude Controller that also covers MCW.
Chadan

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 07:34:15 PM »

I can confirm that this feed it dead. Just flew in for a tour of ATC and TRACON and the archive is flatlined  undecided

Feed provider for KBNW out of Boone, Iowa on 123.0. Also catching chatter from nearby airports: KAMW (122.7), KIKV (122.9) and the Aviation Guard channel (121.5)
dave
Site Founder
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 12:31:45 AM »

The issue is being looked into.
Chadan

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 10:34:31 AM »

Picking up some nice chatter from Minneapolis Center this morning. Thanks for getting this sorted!

Feed provider for KBNW out of Boone, Iowa on 123.0. Also catching chatter from nearby airports: KAMW (122.7), KIKV (122.9) and the Aviation Guard channel (121.5)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length