Author Topic: Lakeland down?  (Read 4659 times)

Offline N823CS

Lakeland down?
« on: April 13, 2015, 04:40:08 PM »
Why is the Lakeland feed down?

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Re: Lakeland down?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 04:43:54 PM »
Because they are doing network and power maintenance in preparation for Sun and Fun.  It's only been down for about an hour.

Offline N823CS

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 04:47:07 PM »
OK thanks Dave you going down this year?

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 08:55:15 AM »
I will definitely be there...I'll be spending a lot of my time working at Sun 'n Fun Radio.

Offline N823CS

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 03:03:11 PM »
I still have your number I'm still at the same one just got a smart phone so I will need you to kinda show me how to get flash on it it is a android base phone

Offline MattBNA

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 03:39:09 AM »
I still have your number I'm still at the same one just got a smart phone so I will need you to kinda show me how to get flash on it it is a android base phone

Adobe released their last version of Flash for Android in September of 2013.  Unless you've got a rather old (at this point) Android-based phone or want to jump through several hoops (which still may not get you anywhere), it's doubtful that you'll get Flash working correctly on a newer phone.

I was side-loading Flash for a few months after they stopped releasing updates, but I don't even bother anymore.  It's probably been a year since I've had Flash installed on one of my Android devices...and I honestly can't remember the last time I even needed it.  Even I I could get it to easily work on the newest 5.xx versions of Android, I'm not too keen on running software that hasn't been updated since late 2013 on my devices.

Out of curiosity, why do you need Flash?

Matt