Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 01, 2014, 05:00:22 PM
Home Help Login Register      
News: NEW Follow LiveATC updates on Twitter and Facebook

+  LiveATC Discussion Forums
|-+  Air Traffic Monitoring
| |-+  Listener Forum (Moderators: dave, RonR)
| | |-+  Listening problems
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Listening problems  (Read 7466 times)
Runway12

« on: September 01, 2004, 12:42:59 PM »

Hello Im new on this page and also like to listen to atc of course. But how do you listen to it live? Can you listen to it live? Whenver I press LISTEN Windows Media Player comes, but never plays anything. It just loads and loads without stopping, unless you stop it manually. Does this mean that you cant listen to atc live and only to recordings?

Runway12
dave
Site Founder
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 01:12:12 PM »

Quote from: Runway12
Hello Im new on this page and also like to listen to atc of course. But how do you listen to it live? Can you listen to it live? Whenver I press LISTEN Windows Media Player comes, but never plays anything. It just loads and loads without stopping, unless you stop it manually. Does this mean that you cant listen to atc live and only to recordings?

Runway12

This shouldn't happen.  Make sure you have a recent version of Media Player (I know version 9 works).

Otherwise download Winamp 5 at http://www.winamp.com .  It does a better job of handling MP3 files anyway.

Dave
Runway12

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 04:27:36 AM »

wow thanks dave. I downloaded Winamp 5 and it works without any problems. I have it on all day now, kind of as background musik.

Thanks again.

Runway12
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length