airtraffic

Author Topic: Los Angeles Center Frequency  (Read 12047 times)

Offline jkaleel

Los Angeles Center Frequency
« on: June 05, 2016, 11:36:21 PM »
I'm just learning about atc so I've been tracking departure flights from KLAX. However, I've noticed that after a few minutes into a flight's departure, most of them are told to switch to frequency 127.27, Los Angeles Center. I can't find the correct stream for it when I use the search bar though. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Re: Los Angeles Center Frequency
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 11:39:33 PM »
We don't necessarily have feeds for every frequency in the ATC system...I don't recognize that LA Center frequency and we definitely don't have a feed covering.

Offline JetScan1

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 12:49:24 PM »
I've noticed that after a few minutes into a flight's departure, most of them are told to switch to frequency 127.27, Los Angeles Center.

The frequency is 125.27 (not 127.27), which is Los Angeles Center to the east of LAX. It's not covered by LiveATC as far as I can tell.

Of course more dedicated Los Angeles Center feeds to cover these enroute sectors would be great if anyone in the area can set them up (I'll donate $ to help).

Offline 777lrf

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 05:20:02 PM »
I've noticed that after a few minutes into a flight's departure, most of them are told to switch to frequency 127.27, Los Angeles Center.

The frequency is 125.27 (not 127.27), which is Los Angeles Center to the east of LAX. It's not covered by LiveATC as far as I can tell.

Of course more dedicated Los Angeles Center feeds to cover these enroute sectors would be great if anyone in the area can set them up (I'll donate $ to help).

Splitting up the ground freq and lax would be nice too as the airport is so busy. And a clearance feed would be good but I am getting greedy.