airtraffic

Author Topic: New forum software  (Read 30595 times)

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Re: New forum software
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2006, 05:12:21 PM »
Works fine for me.  Firefox 1.5.0.3

-Dave

Offline KSYR-pjr

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2006, 05:20:48 PM »
Thanks, Dave and Jason, for your experience.  I, too, am using 1.5.0.3 and I am now suspicious of the many extensions I have installed.  I will see if I am able to narrow this down at all.

Offline KSYR-pjr

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2006, 05:39:24 PM »
One more question about this new forum software:   Is there a link here somewhere to get back to the LiveATC home page?  I have looked around for one but I do not see it. 

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2006, 05:51:43 PM »
One more question about this new forum software:   Is there a link here somewhere to get back to the LiveATC home page?  I have looked around for one but I do not see it. 

Just click on the LiveATC image at the top of any page.

Offline KSYR-pjr

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2006, 05:56:05 PM »
Ah, screwed again by changing my theme.  :)   Looks like the non-default themes of the forum software do not have the logo anywhere.  I was using the "Simple Machines Forum" theme.  I guess I will return to the default, because that functionality is more important than the cleaner look, although that still leaves two others using it.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 05:59:29 PM by KSYR-pjr »

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2006, 05:58:51 PM »
Ah, screwed again by changing my theme.  :)   Looks like the non-default themes of the forum software do not have the logo anywhere.  I was using the "Simple Machines Forum" theme.  I guess I will return to the default, because that functionality is more important than the cleaner look.  ;)

Oh well.  :-)  I can install it in that theme at some point, if you like.

Offline KSYR-pjr

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2006, 06:02:54 PM »
I am afraid to impose on your long list of priorities with something so trivial, but if you find yourself awake some long, sleepless night with nothing to do, there are at least three of this forum's users with that theme that would probably appreciate the addition.   :)

Offline Jason

• CFI/CFII
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2006, 09:42:48 PM »
I am afraid to impose on your long list of priorities with something so trivial, but if you find yourself awake some long, sleepless night with nothing to do, there are at least three of this forum's users with that theme that would probably appreciate the addition.   :)

...which would include me.  Dave works hard enough, let him sleep!  ...but when you get a chance, Dave...

Like Peter said, it's not a big priority, but in my opinion, it would add a nice feature and look to the nicest theme currently installed on the forums.

Regards,
Jason