Author Topic: Nokia E71  (Read 17511 times)

Offline coolsan

• My Aviation Vids
Nokia E71
« on: January 25, 2010, 11:19:47 PM »
Hi Guys,

I'm using a Nokia E71. I opened the KBOS GND  (alt.liveatc.net/kbos_gnd) feed via my phones internet radio application...it works perfectly!

However, I can't get the feed for MMMX APP or KJFK Twr to work....I'm not sure which address I should use, cause I'm trying to open it with the same one that appears when launching MP3 Player but phone says it can't open it.  Please help me out.....if one works then I guess all should work, right?

Santiago.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 11:27:26 PM by coolsan »

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Re: Nokia E71
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2010, 07:02:01 AM »
You should be using d.liveatc.net for all of them...not the server that may appear in your PC's MP3 player.

Offline coolsan

• My Aviation Vids
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 05:08:18 PM »

I'm using the Nokia Internet Radio Application.

Finally got it working, but with the alt.liveatc.net  format    d.liveatc.net never worked.

I'm so happy to have liveatc on my cell!!! I must say I was a bit jelous of Iphone users...but now my E71 is unbeatable.

Thanks for the help.

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 05:10:14 PM »
No problem...I am working on something else that will probably make you happy.  :-)  No ETA to report.

Offline nicolai

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 07:45:09 AM »
Is now alt.liveatc.net (the only one working for Nokia E72 stopped)? Is there any alternative already available?

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 07:49:10 AM »
Try d.liveatc.net and let me know if that works for you - I don't have an E71 handy to test.  Or contact me off the forum (dave@) and we can work on solving it.

Offline nicolai

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 06:06:46 AM »
Dave, Thank you for prompt reply. I have tried already and the message is "unable to connect to station" while it was connecting without any issues at alt.liveatc.net.

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 12:13:15 PM »
Try now.  Should be working.

Offline emk1219

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 03:16:04 PM »
Hello,
Feel great that i took a look at this forum because im have a E71 as well and had no issues useing internet radio to listen to JFK and LGA
however since miss sandy blew in it is not woking and not even buffering it simple ''cannot conect to station''

any solution?

Eli
Brooklyn NY

Offline emk1219

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 03:21:59 PM »
Hello,
Feel great that i took a look at this forum because im have a E71 as well and had no issues useing internet radio to listen to JFK and LGA
however since miss sandy blew in it is not woking and not even buffering it simple ''cannot conect to station''

any solution?

Eli
Brooklyn NY
**UPDATE** sorry but as soon as i posted i tried again.... and guess what it was working fine... sorry for that.
and thanks Dave for your work..

Offline nicolai

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 06:14:43 AM »
Dave,
Now alt.liveatc.net  is workong perfectly as before. Thank you very much for your prompt and kind help.

I am making some experiments with d.liveatc.net, but still I am only getting the message "Unable to connect to station" in Nokia E72 Internet Radio application. I will keep you posted if I get any success with d.liveatc.net.