Author Topic: Norcal Feed  (Read 6324 times)

Offline hawk4174

Norcal Feed
« on: June 06, 2005, 06:35:34 AM »
I wonder whats wrong with the Norcal arrival feed? It seems its been down for a while now.

Wonder when its going to be basck up!

Thanks,
Larry

Offline Jason

• CFI/CFII
Re: Norcal Feed
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 07:23:22 AM »
Quote from: hawk4174
I wonder whats wrong with the Norcal arrival feed? It seems its been down for a while now.

Wonder when its going to be basck up!

Thanks,
Larry

Next time please use the search button for previous posts....please read this post:

http://www.liveatc.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=422

Thanks

Offline hawk4174

Norcal Feed
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 08:36:46 AM »
HPNPilot,

I didnt realize David did both of the Norcal feeds on this site. I know the creator of this site took the feed off the board for the one feed but the other Norcal feeds still listed on here but showing it as being down! :(

Thanks,
Larry

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Norcal Feed
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 08:42:11 AM »
Quote from: hawk4174
HPNPilot,

I didnt realize David did both of the Norcal feeds on this site. I know the creator of this site took the feed off the board for the one feed but the other Norcal feeds still listed on here but showing it as being down! :(

Thanks,
Larry

The remaining Norcal feed is run by somebody else.  It hasn't been up for a while but I will check in with the maintainer.  He goes into periods of inactivity and needs his scanner for other things.

Remember, not all of the feeds can be up 24/7, or even often.  It all depends on the person sending the feed.

Dave