Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 24, 2014, 01:47:29 PM
Home Help Login Register      
News: LiveATC.net Flyers Released!  Please click here to download & print a copy and be sure to post at an airport near you!

+  LiveATC Discussion Forums
|-+  Air Traffic Monitoring
| |-+  Listener Forum (Moderators: dave, RonR)
| | |-+  Pan Am 103 Bomber Released From Jail Due To Terminal Cancer
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pan Am 103 Bomber Released From Jail Due To Terminal Cancer  (Read 6606 times)
joeyb747

Nothing Like A 747!

« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 07:48:07 PM »

I was looking around on Youtube, and found this...it is CG animation of how Boeing 747-121 N739PA, "Clipper Maid Of The Seas", broke up, and fell to earth, after the bomb went off in the forward cargo hold. This is a tough video to watch...  cry

WARNING: CONTENT MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

That is a very well done animation and reconstruction.  However I don't see what is disturbing and not for the faint of heat.

More of a precautionary statement. Defiantly not something younger kids should watch.

I think of the 259 passengers and crew that were on the airplane during that disintegration and what they went threw during the  terrifying free fall back to Earth... I too think the animation was very well done. But it does paint the picture of a very scary event. Eleven on the ground were also killed when the pieces of the airplane rained down, bringing the total number to 270 lives lost...

Aircraft Mechanic
joeyb747

Nothing Like A 747!

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 07:50:03 PM »

@ joeyb   you are amazing,   how the hell do you all the stuff you post ? 

Thanks for the compliment! I love aviation and do the best I can to share good information.

Aircraft Mechanic
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length