Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 5866 times)

Offline B737-8K5

Thank you!
« on: September 19, 2005, 05:28:34 AM »
Thanks for all the new feeders and of course thanks to Dave for maintaining all the background of this..

LiveATC is sooo great!!!

Matthias

Offline terrapin-flyer

Thanks indeed
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 11:19:15 PM »
>>Thanks for all the new feeders and of course thanks to Dave for maintaining all the background of this..

>>LiveATC is sooo great!!!

Agreed.  A huge THANKS to Dave and all involved in providing feeds and maintaining this wonderful site.  As a fairly frequent listener of the HF feeds, I'm both awed and grateful for the opportunity to listen.

THANKS

J
San Francisco, CA

Offline KPryor

Thank you!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 12:22:46 AM »
Same here!  I've very grateful for the resources provided on this site.  Thanks to all of you who donate you equipment for our enjoyment!
KP

Offline Jonathan_tcu

Thank you!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 05:00:21 PM »
I'm glad to see that there is more variety in ATC feeds, should my 'closer to home' feeds fail on this site.  I'm almost tempted to buy a new computer and a 3rd scanner and broadcast a live feed of the local FSS, Toronto CTR from Moosonee to Muskoka and Montreal high altitude for more variety.  Doubt it will happen, but the thoughts counts, right?

Offline luke1

Thank you!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 08:18:31 PM »
that would be amazing if you could get the toronto city centre up =) i am about 200 meters from it in a new condo and would love to listen to the atc. thanks =) see u

happy atcing