Author Topic: The new Dulles airport (KIAD) down  (Read 9613 times)

Offline erwin34

The new Dulles airport (KIAD) down
« on: April 12, 2005, 10:53:45 AM »
Good to see a Dulles airport stream but it's 'temporarily moved i see in my winampplayer. Is this stream down? The website says it's up.

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
Re: The new Dulles airport (KIAD) down
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2005, 11:06:41 AM »
Quote from: erwin34
Good to see a Dulles airport stream but it's 'temporarily moved i see in my winampplayer. Is this stream down? The website says it's up.

It will be up and down, like any of the streams are subject to at any time.  It should be back up at some point later today or tomorrow.

Dave

Offline IADFeed

The new Dulles airport (KIAD) down
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 04:24:54 PM »
Yeah, unfortunately the internet connection goes down fairly frequently.  Usually it's only for a minute or two though.  Last night the router had to be rebooted to get back on.

PS IAD will be Ground only for a while this evening.

Offline united777lover

Kiad! no way!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 12:22:24 AM »
OH MY!!! NO (&*(& WAY!!! KIAD!! YES! KIAD is my hometown airport! It's been a long time since I've been to KIAD(this past summer). THere is just something about IAD that makes it soo unique and different than all the other US airports. Besides the mobile lounges!

Thank you for putting this feed up buddy! Finally can here UA924/919/950/951/937 and all the FRA/AMS/LHR/CDG flights I've been on from IAD!!!

man, this made a bad day go great!!

Offline IADFeed

Sorry, IAD will be down for a little while......
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 09:02:53 PM »
IAD is back up and will remain so as long as I can maintain it.  reception isn't the best but hopefully soon I'll pick up an external antenna to improve that.