Author Topic: Who feeds La Aurora (MGGT) Feed?  (Read 6326 times)

Offline daniel10263

Who feeds La Aurora (MGGT) Feed?
« on: May 12, 2010, 05:50:55 PM »
I was wondering who is the one who provides the feed for La Aurora International Airport? And what type of Radio Scanner and Antenna does the feeder use? MGGT feeder if you are reading this I want to ask you one more thing: do you live near the airport? Well those are my questions... and in name of all ATC and Pilots I want to thank you for this feed.

Grettings

Cap747

Re: Who feeds La Aurora (MGGT) Feed?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 06:08:59 PM »
Something must have happened if you ask something like that.... Let us know?

Offline daniel10263

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2010, 01:21:02 PM »
no, I just want to know the type of scanner she/he uses...

Offline fray

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2010, 01:47:36 AM »
I was wondering who is the one who provides the feed for La Aurora International Airport? And what type of Radio Scanner and Antenna does the feeder use? MGGT feeder if you are reading this I want to ask you one more thing: do you live near the airport? Well those are my questions... and in name of all ATC and Pilots I want to thank you for this feed.

Grettings

The antenna is a  4 element folded dipole stack tuned at 121.5, with a RF preamp feeding a Kenwood RZ1 wide band receiver/scanner, then there is an audio preamp and finally an AGC DSP. Location is 5 NM SE away from the airport.

You are welcome, I am glad you and your ATC and pilots fellows find this stream useful.

br