airtraffic

Author Topic: thoughts running through my head...what do you think?  (Read 6387 times)

Offline Chananya Freedman

thoughts running through my head...what do you think?
« on: July 10, 2011, 03:37:06 PM »
I'm going to give you some thoughts about the website that I have found interesting.  I think that this site is a great learning tool for someone who rarely travels.  They can learn a lot about foreign or new places.  You can also learn about aTC personalities and what made them want to become air traffic controllers.  What do you think about these comments?  If you disagree or nhave any other thoughts to add please feel free to.

PS: Dave I'm not just talking to you but Iwould like to hear your opinion as well if it's not too much trouble.

Whuts_goingon

Re: thoughts running through my head...what do you think?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 11:59:25 AM »
I'm going to give you some thoughts about the website that I have found interesting.  I think that this site is a great learning tool for someone who rarely travels.  They can learn a lot about foreign or new places.  You can also learn about aTC personalities and what made them want to become air traffic controllers.  What do you think about these comments?  If you disagree or nhave any other thoughts to add please feel free to.

PS: Dave I'm not just talking to you but Iwould like to hear your opinion as well if it's not too much trouble.

? I see no link to that website ?

Offline Chananya Freedman

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 12:13:36 PM »
liveatc.nrt.
this site.

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 10:06:58 PM »
Agreed, a great learning tool.