Author Topic: ZLA LA center feed  (Read 5757 times)

Offline Chananya Freedman

ZLA LA center feed
« on: January 14, 2009, 07:55:55 PM »
The feed is up, however I have had no audio for at least 2 days.  What is going on?  It would be really nice to have that feed up again.  Thanks a bunch.

Chananya

Offline Jason

• CFI/CFII
Re: ZLA LA center feed
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 09:24:55 PM »
Please see the FAQ rather than posting a thread for each feed that isn't just quite right.  Our feeders are all volunteers and try their hardest to provide reliable, and quality feeds.  Sometimes priorities are temporarily focused elsewhere, but rest assured most of these issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Thank you,
Jason

Offline Chananya Freedman

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 04:04:18 PM »
OK guys,  you've stumped me this time.  Right now the squelch is very low.  There was even a time where it sounded like someone began transmitting on the radio, but then I would hear a dial tone followed by what sounded like a person making a phone call.  Then I would hear a phone ringing followed by what sounded like LAX airport police radio comms.  Since then, all I hear is the squelch "hissing".  If it were up to me I would name this feed the "mysterious feed" because it seems like the person has moved but forgot to take the feed down & give the equipment back.  I wonder if the guy has noticed his electric bill. :lol:
Just wanted to give my 2-cents.  Hope everyone is well.  Have a great day.

Chananya 

Offline dave

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • LiveATC.net
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 02:44:14 PM »
OK guys,  you've stumped me this time.  Right now the squelch is very low.  There was even a time where it sounded like someone began transmitting on the radio, but then I would hear a dial tone followed by what sounded like a person making a phone call.  Then I would hear a phone ringing followed by what sounded like LAX airport police radio comms.  Since then, all I hear is the squelch "hissing".  If it were up to me I would name this feed the "mysterious feed" because it seems like the person has moved but forgot to take the feed down & give the equipment back.  I wonder if the guy has noticed his electric bill. :lol:
Just wanted to give my 2-cents.  Hope everyone is well.  Have a great day.

Chananya 

Huh?  There is no "giving the equipment back."  This feeder is using his own equipment.  He had some radio issues and is working on it.

If the feed is not working to your satisfaction tune into a different feed.

-dave