Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 03, 2014, 03:12:08 AM
Home Help Login Register      
News: LiveATC.net Flyers Released!  Please click here to download & print a copy and be sure to post at an airport near you!

+  LiveATC Discussion Forums
|-+  Aviation
| |-+  Pilot/Controller Forum (Moderators: dave, RonR)
| | |-+  En route or Terminal ATC
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: En route or Terminal ATC  (Read 21025 times)
rpd

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2007, 05:15:00 PM »

I would say that in the terminal environment, I have more than 8 aircraft on vectors frequently.  Any major airport will have that many being vectored to final all day long.
ogogog

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2007, 06:57:39 PM »

When's the last time you had 8 airplanes all on a vector at the same time?  Not that either one's harder, it's just different.

Everytime the weather goes down in Chicago I have 8 planes being vectored at once. I work an area at ZAU that include both high alt enroute and center arrival for ORD from the NE...trust me, I vector!! HA HA

every time iam vectoring arrivals at ORD or MDW, by the way i spent 20 years in the north east area.
ZAUATC

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2007, 12:03:44 PM »

20 years in the NE Area, wonderful!!!  When did you leave?
ogogog

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2007, 06:05:01 PM »

20 years in the NE Area, wonderful!!!  When did you leave?

it wasnt that wounderful, and if you dont know who i am you must be a newbee.just ask oley ,the brain, jay bags , jay paul, the getch bbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrhk, there will be many stories to go around.
N210JW

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2012, 07:22:02 PM »

Gentlemen,  When a controller says cross 10 north of a VOR and you were previously cleared to the vor as part of the route, is simply a short cut to the  next fix
StuSEL

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2012, 08:16:33 PM »

Gentlemen,  When a controller says cross 10 north of a VOR and you were previously cleared to the vor as part of the route, is simply a short cut to the  next fix
Talk about topic resurrection!

CFI ASEL
FAA AT-CTI
Feed maintainer for LAF and FNT
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length