Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 05:33:05 PM
Home Help Login Register      
News: LiveATC.net Flyers Released!  Please click here to download & print a copy and be sure to post at an airport near you!

+  LiveATC Discussion Forums
|-+  Aviation
| |-+  Pilot/Controller Forum (Moderators: dave, RonR)
| | |-+  Hello?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hello?  (Read 2584 times)
kgh1991

« on: May 13, 2011, 06:52:59 AM »

WU?, good evening  here is 07:38 pm in KOREA[not north] BUSAN(near RKPK gimhae.)

I'm atc,  and now off the duty

In RKPK -international airport, Airforce(usually airlift wing-like a cargo or VIP sometimes army or navy and fighters.),civils[donation or international] and USAF(A-10 ,F-15,F-16 etc whatever but not many traffic)using it

and here's instrument app'[IFR] has only 36. not for 18 cause northen mountain area. so plains used to 18 circling app'

CARGO[c-130,cn235]and copters use closed pattern for touch&go ,Low app' whatever like this , some fighters using INITIAL approach for left base.[not for rwy 18]

you guys know any airport like here?

can I monitor that airport? for my work..

tnx for reading and I'm not good at grammers... something like that.

If you don't get what I mean,reply it. . .
StuSEL

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 07:00:15 PM »

Hello,

One other airport in the USA that is similar to your airport is Aspen (KASE). Unfortunately, there is no LiveATC feed for that airport. I can provide you with the details as to how ATC conducts operations there. I visited their tower a few months ago.

CFI ASEL
FAA AT-CTI
Feed maintainer for LAF and FNT
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length