We are making some changes/additions to our Montreal feed stack. Right now things are in a little bit of a state of flux but the current feeds are here:http://www.liveatc.net/search/?icao=cyul
(with the exception of Noranda which is not broadcast out of Montreal)
- now broadcasting all CYUL Tower frequencies
- addition of some ground freqs
- addition of some CZUL (Montreal Center) frequencies which broadcast from (even if only occasionally) the Montreal area. On this feed we may still have 125.150, which is a CZUL frequency that handles arrivals/departures into CYHU St. Hubert (that frequency is not listed on this feed right now but is still scanning on it for now as we work on things).
Some things we are trying to figure out:
1) Is it Montreal Terminal or Montreal Center that actually handles IFR traffic into and out of CYHU?
2) Should we move 125.150 to the CYUL Approach feed instead?
3) Does anyone have deeper knowledge of the CZUL transmitters/frequencies allegedly in and around CYUL?
What else would be worth scanning? We might be able to add a receiver for further splitting but not before we understand the use of repeaters around CYUL. It seems that there is heavy use of such in the area for both CYUL and CZUL.
See these references for more info:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_Area_Control_Centrehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montreal_Area_Control_Centre#Peripheral_station_.28PAL.29_frequencieshttp://www.canairradio.com/qc.html